Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sunday Confessions: Sunday 4 of 52 (2008)

Good news. Thanks to a decreased chance to go and meet people as well as centering time and focusing it on schoolwork, I seem to have been able to succeed in my goal of being able to decrease the amount of times that I tell people tall tales. This is exciting indeed in that it revealed to me that it is possible. I now must begin to focus on another part of life and attempt to make sure I do not slip away in that endeavor.

My new goal is to also decrease my spending to only about ten dollars a week. There are so many things that I would love to purchase however, there really is not a way that I could bring much money back in. I can only hang and hold on to that which I have and save it and keep for good use. It will be challenging thanks to the people that I talk to, but I am quite sure that I can manage it.

No comments: