Thursday, January 10, 2008

Stuff

Nothing all that phenomenal has been happening at work lately. Most days have been slow or have seen their usual peak periods but other than that there is nothing of note to tell you about. About yesterday, I just realized that I have two more days left to work there. Friday is my last day and I am going to miss it all. Actually, I won’t miss the weird and rude customers, but rather the same night shift workers that I have come to be friends with. I have so much fun working there. It is interesting.

I also realized why companies probably cannot pay fast food people much higher. We all eat way too much of the product (Food COST!!!!). This really doesn’t matter when you realize that fries must be trashed every seven minutes, nuggets get trashed every hour, and other product gets trashed on the hour. I have had my share of fries; daily I get multiple kids packs of fries and then tons of crackers. Oh I have to mention the salads. Each night salads that were not sold have to be trashed again. So once again more food is trashed. I wonder just how much money Wendy's International is losing when it has these extremely strange rules with throwing food away.

In other news, I am still dwelling in the land of indecision. I am debating on whether or not staying in my Math Class. With the addition of two other classes that I must take that are more difficult, I am afraid of failure. Who knows? I have until the end of next week to decide.

I am still on track to get a Playstation 3 in the coming weeks, if not days. Probably right after the release of Super Smash Bros Brawl on February 10th, I will go out and buy the PS3 along with a game of choice (I am leaning towards Enchanted Arms or I might consider Heavenly Sword, though bought seem quite difficult). I do not know which exactly.

The future is a bit scary as well. Right now I do not know where I am going to be staying for the 2008-2009 school year. I have to enter the VCU Lottery again or have to go and get an apartment (which I do not really desire). I hope get somewhere on VCU this year.



----------------
Now playing: Hannah Montana - I Got Nerve
via FoxyTunes

No comments: