Saturday, January 19, 2008

Issue: Online Work

I probably would not have chose to even write this had the event not happened to me. In my Bioinformatics class all of our work is done via computer . Without the use of the computer there is no way to analyze and gather information from the genomes. As I am the type of person that loves to take advantage of many situations, I chose this weekend to hopefully gain speed in this class and perform well. Unfortunately for me, the site seems to be having quite a few problems. The main issue is that "The server is taking too long to respond." This is unfortunate for me because I am unable to even load it to do the work and review.

Perhaps the only thing wrong in this new age of technology is that when there are technology issues there are only a few people in the right places who can resolve the issue. If there truly is a problem, the only person who can resolve it is my professor in my class. I can not even begin to think of it was a serious issue in which even he could not fix. Unfortunately, I doubt this will happen, but this has caused quite a hassle for me. I would really love to do my work right now.


----------------
Now playing: The Cheetah Girls - Fuego
via FoxyTunes

No comments: