Monday, January 21, 2008

Sunday Confessions: Sunday 3 of 52 (2008)

This week, we further carried out the previous plan of decreasing the rampant and illustrious tales that I have been telling. Unfortunately, I was able to stop with the creating of these tales but I had to live out the rest of these to completion. It seems that it is easy to continue to create these tales but living them out until the end is quite difficult. It is mainly for the fact that I have to avoid seeing these people. Regardless, I think that I will have to stop with the charades. The difficulty of living a normal life and avoiding people continues to contrast when you have to continue to go through a central area can be quite difficult. Regardless, that is the new aim for the week; to prevent the creation of new tales.

No comments: