Monday, February 11, 2008

Sunday Confession 5 and 6 (Feb 11,2008)

Alrighty Im back and right back in action. The past two weeks proceeded fast and without delay. The deliberate lying has finally been able to desist. However the silly games that I play are still running rampant in life. It seems to be a new belief in the word on the street that I take pride in having valuable information and withholding it from others. This is perhaps true in a sort that if it is not a life or death situation then I probably will not reveal what it is that you want to know unless I am heavily provoked. I take pride in withholding information. Information is what keeps the world moving.

The new goal is to of course take pride in the information that people share and to withhold it at all costs.

No comments: