Tuesday, April 1, 2008

High School: In Memory (1)

After browsing and realizing that there were new people from High School (I.C. Norcom), I was just thinking of how long ago it was when I was in High School. It has been over 2 years now since the last time I had class at Norcom. Somedays, it feels like High School was only yesterday, but other times it feels as if High School was so very long ago.

I wonder now, if we and everyone I knew and the people they knew, were to get back together would the same relationships and social structure that existed still be prevalent. There are so many people that I have not been able to contact. Some people seem to have vanished off the face of the Earth, and others seem to be going in ways at rates upwards of Mach 3 speeds. Apart from seeing maybe about eight people, I have not seen anyone else from Norcom since graduation. I wonder if people have forgotten me. I wonder if people even think about everyone else. Am I the only one who has these memories of times back then?



----------------
Now playing: Alicia Keys - If I Aint Got You
via FoxyTunes

No comments: