Friday, April 4, 2008

The Beginning of the End (1)

Well today was the final day of lecture for Introduction to Chemistry Lab 102. Because of a bit of fated purpose of trying to get all 100's on every class period and attaining at least a 95 in each lab, I can say that I did not attend today's class. And currently, I doubt that I am also going to go to the final Lab Class on this upcoming Monday. It seems that it would be a bit futile knowing that what we do in lab wont really be on the test in that capacity. Sure there will be questions about it, but all of that can be gleamed from just reading the lab instructions and attempting to recognize what is happening before we take the test.

This reminds me that we have only about a few more mere weeks left in class for this semester. This will mark the end of my second year at Virginia Commonwealth University. The beginning of the end of the college career is starting to come to a close. On the four year plan aspect, this marks the crossing of the halfway point and the sprint downwards to the bottom.

I have had a great time in my first part of college and I can say that this will hopefully continue as I go further along.


----------------
Now playing: Rose Royce - Car Wash
via FoxyTunes

No comments: