Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Plan

Normally, I would entertain discussion about Wendy's, but Wednesday was so slack at the store that all I sat and did was think about a new plan for my future. I do think that the plan has now become much more realistic than my previous one was. The Seven-year plan is basically of what I hope to have and achieve in seven years. Purposely, there is really no start date to this, but I am going to imply that is somewhere between last semester and maybe before I graduate.

The goal is to, in seven years, be married, have seven children, own a mansion on the riverfront, posses 14 BMW Convertibles, have a militia of cooks, nannies, maids, servants, butlers, and drivers (each will be entitled to 6 months paid vacation, lush bonuses, and a salary that is enough to fully fund the building of several houses a year), and be in an industry or government related job that is on the forefront of the latest in research climate, zoology, biology, and environment. And finally, be a leading contributor to beneficial causes and funds.


It is a pretty lucrative plan that thrives on the collaboration of several events needing to come together in swift procession. But I do think that with this focus as the forefront of my life it could be possible. The most viable plan would be this.

The goal is to, in seven years, have graduated from VCU with a PhD in Life Science, be employed by the government in a nice job with benefits and reasonable hours, be married have three children, a maid, a nanny, a butler, a driver, a cook, and be in the possession of two BMW convertibles, as well as a lovely house on the riverfront.


Ultimately, this goal seems to be the most clear and most realistic. I do hope to make it a reality. Currently, apart from the VCU part, everything else is still in the air. I must find someone to marry, and some way to have children, and some future employer, and purchase a plot of land, on the riverfront for the house.



----------------
Now playing: Fumie Kumatani - THE WICKED WILD
via FoxyTunes

No comments: