Sunday, May 27, 2007

Personal Insight: A Year Later

I decided to retake a personality test that I took a year ago to see if I am still the same person. Needless to say, I am still the same in two areas but I have become less secure and much more emotional.

Extraversion|||||| 30%
Stability|||| 20%
Orderliness|||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Accommodation|||||||||||||||| 70%
Interdependence|||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Intellectual|||||||||||||||||| 76%
Mystical|||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Artistic|| 10%
Religious|||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Hedonism|||| 16%
Materialism|||||||||||||||| 63%
Narcissism|||||| 30%
Adventurousness|||||| 23%
Work ethic|||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Self absorbed|||||||||||| 43%
Conflict seeking|| 10%
Need to dominate|||||| 30%
Romantic|||||||||| 36%
Avoidant|||||||||||||||| 63%
Anti-authority|| 10%
Wealth|||||||||| 36%
Dependency|||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Change averse|||||||||||||||| 70%
Cautiousness|||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Individuality|||||||||| 36%
Sexuality|| 10%
Peter pan complex|||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Physical security|||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Physical fitness|||||||||||||||| 64%
Histrionic|||||| 23%
Paranoia|||||||||||||||||| 76%
Vanity|||||||||||||||| 70%
Hypersensitivity|||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Female cliche|||||||||||||| 56%

Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were very high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.
Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

The Trait Snapshot: depressed, introverted, neat, needs things to be extremely clean, observer, perfectionist, not self revealing, does not make friends easily, suspicious, irritable, hates large parties, follows the rules, worrying, does not like to stand out, fragile, phobic, submissive, dislikes leadership, cautious, takes precautions, focuses on hidden motives, good at saving money, solitary, familiar with the dark side of life, hard working, emotionally sensitive, prudent, altruistic, heart over mind, unadventurous

Generally speaking, this is, once again astoundingly true. I do feel this way on the inside and I do try to not reveal myself to others. Most of all is that I am actually very afraid of everything around me. Of course you wouldnt know this because, yet again I keep it all in myself. And of course I am ultimately lonely, which is ironically the reason why I even write these lengthy things that no one would ever read, I dont think. Its like I have permanent depression and hypersensitivity to emotion and stuff. I dont know, which is why I cry about my horrid self every night as I go to sleep and write horrible things everyday.....

No comments: