Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Morning: Start Fresh

Monday is perhaps one of the most fabled days of the week. Starting with a huge drag everything moves slowly, people, traffic, music, tv; anything you can think of can and will move as slow as possible. Monday seems to miss the urgency that usually comes upon people once they hit Thursday--the weekend seems so far away.

Monday serves one purpose, and that purpose is simple. We are to simply use Monday to plan and plot how we are going to accomplish that which we need to set out to do. Things can be set out for the day at hand or for months at a time. Regardless this is ultimately its purpose.

For me, this Monday meant that I had time to think about the pressing issues at hand from the previous entry I made. Currently I still have to find a way to pay for college, a way to get a few payments from school even though I am lacking key documents, and to finally figure out how to gain a bit more money so that I can make my final three purchases for the Wii for this year. I dont really know how I am going to accomplish this but who knows what the Lord has in store for this situation.

Usually I like to leave this with a quote or two or something that I have culled together from my own personal life. I think the one that stands best for the moment is one that I thought of from one of my favorite songs. "When you love someone and they break your heart dont give up on love, have faith reside, just hold on". Thanks to the Jonas Brother's "Hold On".

And I have managed to finally discovery yet another insight in my life. I will perhaps write it later tonight.

----------------
Now playing: Jesse McCartney - Good Life
via FoxyTunes

No comments: