Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another Day Goes By

Yesterday actually saw the first day of school following the ending to the Thanksgiving Break. For Thanksgiving Break, I actually went home and saw my aunts, cousins, and grandma. It was quite nice. The rest of the time was spent studying. I didnt really take a break from studying until about Monday.

Yesterday I attempted to not do much schoolwork outside of the classroom. This proved to enable me to go to sleep at a reasonable time and rest and relax. I began the process of starting up my Playstation 3 fund because I really want a Playstation 3. I just have to try to remain diligent in my pursuit of this goal. As a result of this diligence I should be able to have a Playstation 3 by the end of the Spring Semester, probably about May 1st, 2008.

I dont really know why I woke up this morning at about 4:30 AM. I just couldnt sleep or something, I feel quite refreshed though very thirsty. I may go get water or something.



----------------
Now playing: The Cheetah Girls - Strut
via FoxyTunes

No comments: